Jack Merritt in Sarasota, FL, is Ready for Any Case
The mark of a versatile and experienced firm is the variety of cases it takes on. At Merritt Law, PA, we fit that bill precisely, as we handle legal matters for corporations, small businesses, and individuals alike. The law firm of Jack Merritt in Sarasota, FL, is qualified to tackle everything from complex commercial legal questions to drafting business contracts to insurance claims. Our goal is to protect client assets and interests to the fullest extent of the law.
Why Hire Jack?
A Steady Influence at the Top
Built on the strengths of business lawyer Jack Merritt, we are unique because of our knowledge of the business and legal worlds. He’s served as General Counsel and Director of Worldwide Legal Affairs for an international consulting company in addition to taking part in landmark cases. He has also worked as an IBM systems engineer and manager, along with experience in tech sales, consultative sales, and national marketing.
Thanks to Jack’s steady leadership at Merritt Law, PA, we provide service of the highest order to corporate entities as well as individual clients on personal matters such as estate planning. He has earned a Bachelor and Master’s degree in Business Administration along with a JD. Many people have education and experience in business or law; Jack has extensive experience in both.
Familiarity with the Corporate Landscape
We know the pace and pressures of the corporate world and the way that issues can hinge on high-stakes decisions made at a rapid rate. Our firm draws on our familiarity with that environment to provide strong legal assistance. Let us provide our service to your company for a variety of situations, including:
- Asset Protection
- Contract Drafting
- Growing Your Business
- Creation of New Entities
- Joint Venture Agreements
- Zoning Real Estate Litigation
- Use of Different Classes of Stock
- Planning for Your Family’s Future
- Funding New Entities or Existing Entities
Looking to the Future
Creating a will is a step that many people do not want to consider due to its connotations of finality, but it’s a vital way to create a plan for your assets and have your wishes followed. We’ll work with you on an estate plan to provide you peace of mind for the future.
Working on All of Your Cases
We not only work on major cases and business issues but also help individuals on other matters. Book a meeting with our team when you need support with:
- Animal Law
- Automobile Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Employer and Employee Law
- Insurance Regulations and Insurance Claims
- Real Estate and Commercial Landlord-Tenant Matters
Mr. Merritt's Education
Mr. Merritt has extensive education in several areas of business, technology, and the law. He has served as chair and faculty member of several educational offerings. A representative example of his education follows:
Mr. Merritt completed the following coursework through Cornell University's online program:
- LSM551 Measuring Customer Preferences LSM
- LSM552 Analyzing Segmentation and Targeting
- LSM553 Using Data for Positioning Brands
- LSM554 Predicting and Managing Customers' Lifetime Value
- LSM555 Market Response Marketing
After successful completion of those courses, Mr. Merritt received Cornell's Advanced Marketing Research: Data-Driven Marketing honor as well as:
- Saint Louis University Master of Business Administration in Finance
- University of Baltimore, Juris Doctorate. Graduated Magna Cum Laude in top 10% of class; received the book award for trial advocacy.
- Ohio University Bachelor of Business Administration; graduated Cum Laude with major in Accounting.
Mr. Merritt’s Corporate Training
- IBM Sales Training IBM Systems Engineer Training
- IMPAC Account Executive Training Program
- International Business Machines (IBM), Systems Engineer and Sales Training Program
- Several Other IBM Systems and Software Training Programs such as Assembly Programming and Security Programming
Hiring a lawyer is an important decision that should not be based solely on advertisements. Before you decide, ask the law firm to send you free written information about our qualifications and experience. The information you obtain at this site is not, nor is it intended to be, legal and/or business advice. You should consult an attorney for individual advice regarding your own situation.
You can learn more about Mr. Merritt’s credentials when you contact him at the office for a consultation. New clients are always welcome.
You must be logged in to post a comment.