The External General Counsel in Sarasota, FL, Your Business Needs
Proper legal support and representation are essential for companies of all sizes, but hiring an in-house team can be expensive. Therefore, it’s no wonder that these days, more and more businesses are going the route of seeking external general counsel. In Sarasota, FL, the ideal source for that is none other than Merritt Law, PA. The head of our firm has years of education and experience in both business and law, so you can trust you’re receiving sound advice from someone who knows what you’re dealing with.
Corporate law is an enormous field that is changing all of the time and has multiple different facets. Find the trusted firm your company deserves by partnering with Merritt Law, PA. We have the qualifications to represent any business in a diverse array of legal challenges. Clients can receive support from us in any of the following aspects of law:
One Firm for All of Your Business Law Needs
We pride ourselves on our versatility in how much we’re able to accomplish for our clients. Some of the most time-consuming and difficult cases a corporation can be in are no problem for us. Below is a list of all the areas in which we can help your business to be at its best:
- International Law, including Working with Local Counsel in Europe, Asian Pacific Rim, Mexico, and Canada
- Legal Contracts
- Confidentiality and Non-Disclosure and Non-Compete
- Intellectual Property Ownership and Usage
- Representation of Employers, Professionals, and Managerial Employees
- Employment and Independent Contractors, Employee Handbooks
- Internet Sales
- Breach of Client Information
- Succession Planning
- Annual Business Planning
- Risk Management
- Buy Sell Agreements
- Asset Purchases
- Minority Shareholder Rights
- Shareholder Derivative Actions
Does A Corporation Need To Have A Shareholders Agreement?
I Want To Start A Business With Two Partners, What Is The Best Way To Protect Myself?
A company is only as strong as its legal representation. Contact our firm today and bolster your corporate defenses.